I had to give in. So here is our family blog. Now that we are having a baby it is pretty much essential that we create this blog...right?
SURPRISE
June 2008 brought us a major surprise. We weren't planning on this surprise but we are thrilled!
After 5 tests it finally hit us...
we were going to be parents!
Whey so many tests? Didn't see this coming... that is why.
Test 1: "Steve I think this is broken. There is kind of a second pink line but not really. I could just be seeing things."
Test 2: "Um... shouldn't the pink line be really dark? Maybe this box is defective."
"I'll go get another box." (said Steve)
Test 3: Steve came back with a box of two digital preggie tests.
I did my thing, we waited.
"It says...oh wow is says yes."
Test 4: I took another one the next day just to make sure.
"I'm going to be a dad!" says Steve
Test 5: Dr. Fonseca's office at 7:00 in the morning. I wouldn't have gone but everything said that you need to make a doctors appointment as soon as you find out. I did and guess what...I did there what I had already done 4 times at home.
Now we have just experienced our last weekend as a married couple who can pick up and go whenever they please. We are definitely ready though. We can't wait to meet you Cache!!
No comments:
Post a Comment