Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is Steve's Birthday!! He is 23 years old and I love all 6 ft. 4 inches of him! He is ridiculously amazing and he is always helping me out. He is an amazing father and jumped into the role quickly and perfectly. Steve is making being a mom all the more better. He helps me with diapers, baths, changing...the works! All without me having to ask.

Feel Free to skip the following paragraph:
I love you more than you will ever know. I appreciate all you do for our family.
You are an amazing man, leader, student, father and husband. You make me smile everyday even on the worst days. You are the most considerate caring person I have ever met. I love the team that we are...I know that I always have your full support and I hope you know you have mine.

P.S I still love you. ;)

Happy Birthday You Wonderful Man You!! (You have such a cheesy wife...geez).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Steeze! Krista, thanks for being so perfect for my brother and keeping him on the straight and narrow :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, you are the best! What more could a mom want for her son? We love having you close, and Cache is priceless!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete