Monday, June 1, 2009

3*


Cache has turned 3 months old! May 24th made it official...time is cruising by. Cache is still one chillaxin little guy. The only thing we disagree on is his rapid speed of growing up. Steve and I are pretty sure he is a "professional grower" since he is so dang good at growing so fast. Steve and I have also decided that he is a good mix of the both of us. What we hear from others the most is that he looks just like his dad except he has mommy's eyes. One thing for sure he has lost that "old man fringe" and has the perfect crew cut! No we did not cut his hair, it is just growing in that way and it is super fly! ;) My kid already has swagger!
He is one stinkin cute kid and I still can't get enough of him! Not to mention he is so nice to his mommy! He has been sleeping through the night for the past month and a half. AND today was my first day of summer vacation and he slept til 8:47! I needed to get up earlier and figured I had my own human alarm clock so why set one? Now I know...lesson learned. But sleeping in was oh so nice!
Cache is such a happy boy who laughs and gives big smiles to anyone who will look his way. Cache also loves to sing and join in on conversations. His favorite person to chit-chat with is his Auntie Dorie.
Cache is still not a fan of tummy time but he is really strong. If we lift his arms up he will bring the rest of his body up to a standing position. He loves to show off his trick and loves the cheers and claps he gets from it even more. In sunday school Steve had Cache do the trick on his lap and no one clapped or cheered because, well, we were in Sunday school. Cache looked around with the most concerned look on his face. You could only imagine what he was thinking....
"Didn't you see what I just did with my little baby legs?!"
"Did I do the trick right?"
Cache's facial expressions really say a lot. When we went to St. George (to be blogged about later) we took him swimming. He really didn't know what to think. Then some massive 4 year old comes and does a belly flop in his life jacket (the water was 2 feet deep) and splashes Cache. Cache gave him one very good scowl. When you read him a book (which he loves) he will either look interested or he will be laughing (if the book is Fly High, Fly Guy!). But no matter the face he is C-U-T-E!
Cache we love you sooooo much!!

First Trip: St. George

Smiles




No comments:

Post a Comment