Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture Day

I really wanted to take pictures of Cache and since Friday's weather was pretty nice, that is what we did. Though, it did not go as planned.

First of all, I love colorful balloons as props for kids, there is SO much you can do with them! We arrive at our destination, I get the balloons out, which are tied to my bracelet so they don't fly away. This bracelet is pretty heavy and pretty dang cute, by thew way. Steve has Cache, I let go of the balloons thinking my bracelet will ground them...
...nope. Steve as my witness I put forth a valiant effort to get them. He also laughed as he watched me gaze up at the sky as I pointed my camera to the balloons not knowing what else to do. Funny thing, I was more ticked about loosing the balloons then my House of Harlo bracelet.

Second, Cache was sleeping. I mean full on, nothing could wake him up sleeping. So we walked around for a bit when all of the sudden woke up, not by his choice. A car scared him. So we were not off to a good start. Most of the pictures looked like this...

And this...

Remember how Cache DOES NOT like his crib at all? Well I found out he just doesn't like bars...

I suppose this is a good sign that he will never go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment