Saturday, March 6, 2010

Since My Boys are still asleep...

Yes it is 2:00 PM...


But I have time to put up a photo montage of my favorite pics of Cache meeting his cousins!


Playing with Grampa

Cache making eye contact with his cousin Ike

Going in for the intro

.

Typical Man Hug


Ike: Hey Cache, these goldfish taste pretty good. Want some?


Cache: That does look pretty good man! I would like some.

Ike: Alright, open up.


Cache's cousin Ike (Rachel and Dave's youngest)

More cousins!
Ani, Kier and Liam

Rachel and family accepting their Cache prize
They won the race to see Cache first

Liam and Cache


Jude

Carter came right in and started collecting all the toys he could carry

What a good looking family! Thank you Ani for attempting to take a picture with Cache. I know, not so easy.

Cache just taking it all in, so many kids. He LOVED it.

Carter with his toys


Liam


Ani


Time to say good-bye...

Kier and Liam, do not forget your summer assignment!

We hope to see you all soon!

Love you!

-Steve, Krista and Cache

3 comments:

  1. Krista, you are amazing with your camera! You got some great pictures. It was so nice having all of you together for a few days. Thanks for documenting it all so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we finally got to meet Cache!! It was so good to see you guys, next time we will stay long enough that Cache will let me hold and kiss him! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, Krista! It was so good to see you all. Bummer that we were sick and not very fun, though. Cache is so stinkin cute! I hope he gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete