Thank you for being a good example for Cache and for me. Thank you for your unwavering testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love when I walk in on you reading your scriptures, my heart fills with joy (cheesy babe, i know, but hey I don't know how else to explain it). You make me a better person! Especially after family prayer when we say our own prayers and I come into the room (because you know how I like to say my personal prayer in isolation ;) ) and you are still going and going. I think to myself, I need to pray longer... ;) or I need to whip out the scriptures myself.
I know we say I love you everyday but I feel like I don't tell you these other things often enough. Thank you oh so much.
Might I also add that I think you are stinkin' handsome! And you make me smile and often giggle. Especially when I go on the computer and find pictures like this...


I'm keeping these forever.
I love them and I am positive our children and their children's children will love them too.
The bottom one is my favorite ;)
I love you
today, tomorrow and for always.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
♥ / Krista

No comments:
Post a Comment