Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer has come and gone...

and it's always a little bit sad.
We LOVE summer. We love being outdoors, swimming, parties, bbq's, family time, late nights and the celebrations. There is just something about summer that makes life not so stressful. Not just because I'm a teacher, I really think everyone relaxes just a little bit more than usual.

This summer we have had fun at the pool!! Pretty much everyday. I would show pictures but since it was usually just Cache and I,  I didn't take any. But summer isn't over yet, maybe I'll get some in. But I tell ya, taking cache is a handful. He thinks he is big and wants to go play in the deep end with the kids. But, his all time FAVORITE part of swimming is taking a hot shower by the pool. He'll jump out and run to the showers and point saying, "Mom. Mom. Please."

We clean and organized our home. And it has stayed CLEAN!! There is so much you can do when you don't have to work. I promised I wouldn't waste my "stay-home mommy time" and I didn't.

We had fun photo shoots.
We took naps.
I read lots of books for the upcoming school year.
We went to fun baseball games.
Stayed up late with family.
Visited friends.
Visited family.
Vegas.
St. George.

Cache and I read books and learned words, had dance parties. We watched "Chuggington" and "Yo-Gabba-Gabba". We decided we weren't watching Yo-Gabba, that guy freaked the both of us out.

Cache learned to gallop and he got to spend more time with his best friend Gwenie.

I'm always sad to see summer go...

For our last "Hoorah" we went to the zoo. Cache LOVED it.


More summer pictures to come.


Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment