I could not wait to use this picture! Our family LOVES books, well Cache and me do and Steve supports our enthusiasm. But, don't let me mislead you, if a book is phenomenal he will read it. I basically will read every book he reads because it is bound to be a show-stunner ;)
To see more books being used as props in photographs go here.
And the teacher in me has to say, "Yay for promoting literacy!"

such joy :-) ... love pics with true emotion! great job!
ReplyDeleteLove the liveliness. Well done.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture. I know the David series brings pure joy to kids and you captured that!
ReplyDeletewhat fun! i love his expression and pure joy in reading (or being read to!) and i love the composition!
ReplyDeleteI love the crop you used here!
ReplyDeleteSo fun & adorable! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteYour photography is amazing! And I absolutely love those in this photo, I'm so glad we have them in common. I love you Krista!
ReplyDelete