Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Run...dun dun duuuun and some pilates

This summer I have been doing something that I have NO love for. RUNNING. I dunno why I hate it so (maybe because in my volleyball days that was a form of punishment?). I can finally run 2 miles without thinking that my lungs are constricting and I'm seeing my last day. I still have a ways to go to be where I once was. Definitely not to the point of running with my physically fit, running lovin hubby.

But...

I'M BORED!! Running is boring to me. So I am going back to my original plan. I'm not a fan of. I am waking up at 6:00 in the summer morning (yuck) and hit the gym. I love their kickboxing and spin classes. I LOVE yoga (not at the gym but at BYU from the amazing Deni) but I haven't been for quite some time and feel the need to get in shape for that =).

And....

Pilates. I tell you what, I did that dang DVD of Windsor pilates so much in high school I STILL memorize that dang thing. But seeing as it tones and tightens I am doing it again. Bored there as well.

This morning Cache has fallen asleep on his gym while I was doin pilates. The very last exercise (the "seal) I hear laughing. I look over at Cache and he's on his tummy pushing himself looking at me and laughing. I said, "I can only imagine how silly mommy looks buddy." Seeing as I was rolling up and down clapping my feet together.

So hopefully the early morning waking up will be outweighed by new, fun exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment