Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just a thought

Here I am at my parents house. School starts in two weeks and I am holding on to my son at all times. But I am also realizing how lucky I am...I have the world's top babysitters who will love my baby almost as much as I do. Grandmas. Can't go wrong there. I just want them to know that I fully appreciate all of their help.  Both of them are amazing women and I am happy to have both of them close by.

Last night Steve and I were talking about life and ya know what... life wouldn't be quite right without all of you in it. This has given me more motivation to record even the most insignificant event. I am not one to post my life on here because I like to keep the majority of my life personal, thus my love for journals. I have one for every occasion. 15 of them actually. My recent favorite to grab and write i is Cache's letter journal. I write him lots of letters and memories.   

Once in awhile I may do what I am doing now and share a lil' something about myself and family but this blog is about the basics of our life and that includes all of you! Those of you who aren't on here yet...you will be! Watch out! Cousins, Aunties, Uncles and Great Grandparents  in Hawaii and Idaho get ready to get your superstar on because I intend on having a full on photo shoot. For you little cousins, we'll just prop ya'll on top of each other. 

Thank you for the memories of the past and future, being part of our lives and making this our life as we know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment