At first he was chill, then his hands were constrained by the apron and no longer was my son chill. Then he knew something was up and well...he cried. Not only did he cry he flung his strangely strong, powerful baby body all over the place. Then Mandi gave him a sucker (without his mommy permission!) and he calmed down for 10 seconds. It was quite the experience. My Auntie has major skills though because Cache's hair turned out C-U-T-E!
BACK-2-SCHOOL
Why am I randomly posting this subject with another that has not correlation to it? Well because I'm a working mommy again. I truly just don't have time. Not only am I back to work my family has been doing fun stuff together since my Grandparents are visiting from Hawaii.
Here is the jest of things this week
*Monday- Dropped Cache off at Grandma Karie's house. I will never forget that face, he looked at me like, "mommy where are you going?" and started to cry. To put the cherry on top he made his extremely heart breaking frown.
Drove to work, cried. Sat through meetings, was super bored so teared up a lil' more. Then was cheered up by my awesome co-workers as some of them are hilarious and say the most off the wall things.
More meetings. RUSHED to pick up Cache who had only cried for a little bit and was fine the rest of the day.
Mommy duty and went to visit the fam.
*Tuesday
Got ready. Pumped some bottles.
Was VERY happy Steve would be home with Cache the whole day.
Kissed my 2 favorite people good-bye and went to work.
Prepared for the open house.
Met kids. Met parents. Fun Stuff.
RUSHED home to my boys.
Mommy Time
*Wednesday
Again VERY happy Steve would be home with Cache
Kissed the boys good-bye and went to work.
First day of school for the kids, FUN DAY!! I have 30 AWESOME 6th graders.
Talked a lot (rules, expectations, procedures, getting to know you games, etc.)
Thought about Cache all day because he was going to the doctor at 2:40 (6 months stats to be posted later)
Mommy time
*Thursday
Steve had the morning off so I again kissed my boys goodbye
Lost my voice for 20 minutes. No Bueno
Another good day at school.
Went to my mom's house to pick up Cache who had been quite the ham for them. They loved it.
*Friday
Steve woke up at 4:30 a.m to get ready for a work meeting.
Put on make-up while hoping Cache would sleep longer and he did...Oh so nice! Dropped Cache off at Mom's house.
*Drove to work
Poured 30 cups of orange juice, handed out the students first test.
Learned that one student can do a back bend and touch head to toes, another is VERY allergic to bees.
*Killed disgusting praymantis one of my students brought in and put on her desk b/c she thinks they are cute. (Sorry student, I do not think they are cute...did I mention my location of work seems to have strangely large praymantis?)
RUSHED home more excited than ever to have a weekend.
*Saturday
Visited family (I wish my gramma and grammpa would just live here)
Cache is so sweet and took a nap with his mommy for 2 hours!! Which was SO nice seeing as this week was insane and I slept like I had a newborn cuz I had so much to do.
Next week my goal is to get more sleep. I had bags under my eyes! Who just gets those. No worries they are gone now.
Cache babe, I love you. Thank you for being so dang cute and for being an angel for your grandmas! I must say I was worried since I had you on my hip all summer...but that is because I wanted to spend every second with you since I knew I would have to go back to work. Summer went by WAY to fast.
Steve, THANK YOU!! You have helped me so much. Thank you for taking those days off of work, helped a lot. Thank you for taking such good care of us!
THANK YOU Karie and mom for watching Cache! I would not be able to do this without you. I know my baby is in GOOD hands.
Is it bad to say that I am VERY happy there is no church on Sunday because I plan to catch up on sleep?
No comments:
Post a Comment