In our family we cheer for two teams (the day they play eachother, if ever, will be interesting) BYU!! *(can you tell who I would root for?) and Ohio State. Today Ohio played at 10:00 a.m and BYU at 5:00 p.m., which Steve loved because there was no conflict of interest.
Our family woke up earilier than usual for a Saturday and I was glad because I wanted to beat the morning rush at Walmart. The store took longer than usual...as it always does for me. When I got home I saw Steve beaming as he was watching the Ohio game with Cache in his arms. It was so cute, he had Cache dressed in his BYU jersey and an Ohio hat that was way too big.
After the Ohio game and some chores we headed to BYU to take pictures of Cache with the cougar at Lavell Edwards Stadium (as you may have seen in the previous post). We didn't stop taking pictures there (what? It is in my blood, they weren't kidding when they said Asians take lots of pictures) we took pictures throughout the day.
SO...here our the Game Day Pics
Lil Cougar/ Buckeye
Watching the Game with papa
Just being Cute
Posin
OHIO had victory over Navy (whoever the heck they are) and that made my boys happy
On to Game #2 for the day
Thought I should throw in this picture as it is applicable to this post
I shall narrate for Cache
Cache nervously sucking his binkie during this nail biting game.
"Are you sure you want to call that play Bronco?"
"Ya buddy! Are you guys seeing this?!"
"We WON!!! HA HA!! YESS!"
"Oh man, that is how you start a season!"
Not like those U of U pansies...I threw that in there for Jonas
"Good game Bronco. I knew you guys could do it."
"Way to upset em' Cougars!"
BYU 14 Oklahoma 13
Very Happy Husband
We had a good day. Ohio won, BYU won, we took pictures, had a fun weekend outing, got lots of things done but most importantly we got to spend some time all together.
**Heavenly Father I LOVE Cache so much and I LOVE that he is a boy. He was just meant to be one and I wouldn't have it any other way. But, do you think I can have a girl next time I plan/unexpectedly have a child? A girl who will love to go shopping with me during football season and do all the girly girl stuff I love to do. And if you can throw in a love for sparkles and the ability to sit still for as long as necessary while I do her hair and paint her nails, that would be fun.
One boy and one girl. Just think about it. But just so you know I will love whatever you choose to give me. And you will have a VERY long time to think about this as I am not planning on any more babies for a couple years. Amen.
One boy and one girl. Just think about it. But just so you know I will love whatever you choose to give me. And you will have a VERY long time to think about this as I am not planning on any more babies for a couple years. Amen.

Wonderful post Krista! We love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I add my 'Amen' to your prayer, it made me cry.
WE LOVE YOU!