SWEET: My mom surprising me by bringing the Cache man to my classroom at the end of the day on Friday. I did not have to make that dreaded drive through Friday traffic and I was able to get home earlier to get lots of house work done. My mom also corrected some tests for me and Mandi polished things.
Bitter: Life stuff. Ya know. The usual, nothing to big but challenging enough to make me emotionally and physically drained. Not to mention the Flu shot. I hate shots. Not the shot itself but the waiting. Right before they stick ya.
SWEET: Cache giving me kisses when I cry. Yup, family as my witness my little guy gives kisses. They are pretty slobbery and he hasn't quite grasped the whole closed mouth deal, but never the less it is heart warming.
One day, actually today, I had your typical girl break down. I was laying on the floor, feeling overwhelmed when Cache crawled over to me, climbed up so he was looking at me and he had the most concerned look. Then he gave me one of his classic kisses on my cheek. Goodness, gracious! That would change anyone's day for the better.
SWEET: Cache loves to give kisses to his new cousin, Gwen.
SWEET: Cache's big cousin, Kaleb, playing with Cache
SWEET: Cache when he waits for kisses. He will put his cheek againt my lips and wait until I give him kisses (along with some silly smoochie sounds) and then he will throw his head back, laugh then look at you and make a shy face.
SWEET: Cache when he is sleepy and rubs his eyes on your cheek and for a brief moment lets you cuddle him. It is even sweet when he realizes what is happening and decides to re-awaken. He flaps his arms, laughs at anything and jumps, until finally he falls asleep.
SWEET: Steve. Cache. Blessings. Life.
Dang why was I even sad?
Life is sweet
No comments:
Post a Comment