Cache,
Thank you for loving us and letting us love you. You're pretty amazing, ya know? 8 months and 3 days is how old you are today. Sorry I have been so super busy. But I figure all this busy will pay off in the long run...I hope.
Here are the fun things that you have started to do since your last month marker:
*You crawl on hands and knees
*You seem even more curious than last month. You keep your Dad and me on our toes!
*You are always busy!
*You say 3 words: mama came first. You say it when you really need/want me. You say, "mamamamamama" and when I come you smile so big....heart melting. You said dada three days later. You say it like this, "dadadadad," You said it because I said no. You looked at your dad and said, "dadada". You already know how to milk it. Bye-Bye was said when papa went to the game. You said it in front of a crowd on your 8 month birthday.
*You love your voice, sometimes you scream.
New Experiences:
*Airplane ride
*I'm pretty sure on your trip you tried lots of different types of food
*Shamu
*Falling down, over and over...since you climb on anything.
*Saw the ocean
We are so happy that we get to watch Cache grow up! We love having you all so close.
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Keep 'em coming! P.S. Saw the pics on fb. Soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big. I just love seeing all his cute pictures. How is school? I miss our mentor meetings. It just isn't the same.
ReplyDelete