Monday, November 2, 2009

Gwen

Cache has a little cousin named Gwen. They are bestest buddies and Cache is starting to be protective of her...so boys watch out or you'll have to deal with the Cache man.

Sina these pictures are especially for you =) I did an impromtu photo shoot of lil' Gwen about a month ago.

Before I post those I need to add some things Cache can do
*High 5's
*Screaming...yup. Tantrums.
*He H-A-T-E-S his crib.

Back to Gwen









CUTE!!

Cache meets Gwen...




Get out of that blanket and come and play with me!!



The following is my all time favorite picture of them together....


On this day Cache learned a little something about girls...they can scream.
His reaction? Well just look at his face.

We love you little Gwen!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. . .I feel so, so, soooo special! lol Thanks for posting! She's a cutie, and I had no idea you were such a talented photographer! Now why hasn't Darcie posted pics of her own daughter??? I need to talk to that girl! =P I LOOOOVE the last pic. Cache's face looks a little disturbed, perhaps annoyed??? I have such cute cousins! Keep it up w/ the awesome pics! Two thumbs up! =D

    ReplyDelete