Get ready for a layer of CHEESE!
I have grown up this year more than any other year in my life.
Everyday I am humbled by the things I see and hear.
So I must say that I am truly THANKFUL for all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. We are all grateful for our families, marriages, children, shelter, income, work...
but this year I have also been reminded to be grateful for the little things.
So here we go....a "thank"timony.
I am thankful to have the gospel in my life. Without it the world would seem so cold, hopeless and depressing. After all of the things I hear/see everyday I can think in my head, Heavenly Father will watch out for them, He knows best. I must admit, I also think, that person will have to stand in front of Him someday...and I feel a little bit better with what is going on.
I am thankful that I can be on my knees praying and I know that my prayers are heard and understood.
I am thankful that the gospel helped direct me where I am today.
I am thankful that my mom taught me how to take care of myself.
I am thankful that I had clean clothes everyday.
I am thankful that a teacher never had to tell me what my parents should have told me.
I am thankful that when I was in my house i was safe.
I am thankful that I wasn't the "stinky kid".
I am thankful for the talents that Heavenly Father has given me.
(Oh I am such a nerd, I'm totally crying.)
I am thankful that I had fabulous friends.
I am thankful that my parents cared about my education.
I am thankful that I have many people who love and care about me.
I am thankful that my husband's parents also gave him these wonderful blessings.
I am thankful I had stable adults in my life.
I am thankful for my husband's laughter.
I am thankful for my son's smile.
I am thankful I can take care of my family.
I am thankful that my parents got our of bed every morning and took care of my sibling and me.
I am thankful for my husband's support, love, compliments and personality.
(Still crying.)
Why do some children, innocent, tender, children have to be put in such hard circumstances?
Spring break is here and I am so thankful. My emotions need a break. I am thankful for this school year, this year has prepared me challenges in the future.
It has inspired me. Thank you, thank you for this year. Challenges make us stronger, wiser and I understand that so well now.
Dear, dear Krista, we are so glad that Steve brought you into our lives! Your students are truly blessed to have you. As are Steve and Cache! We love you.
ReplyDelete