Friday, April 30, 2010

Up Next

♥ SPRING BREAK ♥

We watched conference (one of my favorites by the way).
We went to St. George...
Yup Cache had to take the wheel at one point.
Time for a diaper change...
When we got to St. George we surprised everyone with our early arrival ;) Cache was greeted with  bubbles and he LOVED them.
He was running everywhere chasing them.
See...he's just a little blur.
Mandi played too...
Look...it's me ;)
The day we got there we played for a long time. We went to the pool but it was crowded so T.j and Mandi tried to recreate a pool atmosphere for Cache...

then it was time for Cache to go to sleep...
We had so much fun. We didn't really sleep as the three of us were on a full size bed.
I took the top picture at 2:52 am. I was reading a book and as most mommies know, the times for you to do things simply for you... come at strange hours.
We went to the St. George Temple and Cache LOVED running around everywhere



See that orange dot? That's my kid.

Picture by Steve

My favorite...

Right when Cache saw Jesus he ran to him.



Twinners...
(the hair)

Dancin' and listening to music with the Aunties and Uncle T.j


Playing in a puddle of water...


On the road again...
We left at 8:00 p.m. 
I drove the whole way for the first time.
Kami kept me company in the front and she didn't fall asleep on me once. Thanks Kam.

The rest of our spring break was spent at our home sweet home where...
I made pizza
To those who may not believe I made this...
I have photographic evidence
Notice my face of slight worry...
But it turned out all right ;)

I even tried to spin it!!

I recommend NOT spinning the dough unless you are a true professional...and your nails aren't all done.

I also got to spend time with Cache and watch him make faces like this...




That is his "muscle" face

No comments:

Post a Comment