Oh Cacher-roo how you make me laugh.
Observation numero uno:
I was laying down on the couch yesterday enjoying the first half of the "Holy War" when Cache gets up on the couch sniffs my bum and says, "Mommy, did you pooh?" He sniffs again and says, "nope." Then he proceeded to check everyone's bottom, he even patted Steve's while saying, "Did you pooh?"
Now we know what Cache goes through when we check if his diaper stinks.
Observation number two:
I was working on my dreadful portfolio when I noticed it had been quite for far too long. Where had Cache gone? He was sorting the laundry in my closet. He did pretty good too, then he pushed the basket all the way to the laundry room and that is when he called for my help.
I am pretty happy with my kid. Not only is he super adorable, he is ultra clean too. If he makes a mess he will clean it and he absolutely LOVES to help out.
Observation number three:
Shaving. If this child can get his hands on his daddy's electric shaver he will shave to the best of his ability. BUT, the shaver is very well hidden because I do not want another eyelash shaving experienc
No comments:
Post a Comment